Ever since I was asked in a Q&A I did recently on my YouTube channel what my life goals I can’t get the question out of my head. It’s weird that I didn’t have any set goals for my life as I am a very goal-oriented person, mostly short-term goals but I think long-term goals are super exciting too.
Here are the ones I have set for myself, I just want to achieve them in my lifetime and there is no set time limit on them.
1. Learn 5 languages – speak 5 languages fluently.
2. Own two places of my own – an apartment in the city, and a cottage in a secluded forest or surrounded by nature and limited contact with people.
3. Start my own supportive loving family; loving partner with 3 kids (older boy and twin girls, that’s the dream) with two dogs and two cats.
4. Become a yogi – aka a master at yoga!
5. Write a full-length novel – try a New Adult Romance, Contemporary, Fantasy or Thriller.
6. Meditate every day.
7. Think of a great business idea and make a career out of it.
8. Go on a spiritual retreat.
9. Go on a yoga retreat.
10. Always have an emergency fund.
11. Travel to as many countries as you can – never stop exploring.
I will probably come up with more but these are the ones I have on my list.
Do you have life goals? What do you think of setting goals for your life?
Hope you all enjoyed this post!
See you in my next post 🙂
Natalia aka Bookish Vegan
→ My Social Media:
☆ Bookstagram – https://www.instagram.com/bookishvegan_
☆Twitter – https://twitter.com/boookishvegan
☆ Goodreads – https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/35621854-natalia
☆ Blog – http://www.boookishvegan.com
☆ Email – email@example.com